COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Dear Patients and Families of Northwest Houston Prosthodontics.
Restrictions for containment of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) are being eased in Houston area as outlined by the federal government and Texas Governor Gregg Abbott. Therefore, Northwest Houston Prosthodontics would like to inform you regarding the protocols we are taking to ensure the protection of the health and safety of our patients and staff members. These protocols are adopted by standards set by the Texas Dental Association and the American Dental Association in accordance with those recommended by the United States Center for Disease Control (CDC). We thank you for your cooperation in these unprecedented times.
- We will facilitate your entrance into the building and treatment room directly without making any physical contact with any surfaces or having to sit in the reception/waiting area. We kindly ask all patients to call our office upon arrival for their scheduled dental appointment.
- If someone is accompanying the patient to the office, he or she may choose to wait in the reception area. However, we will request that 6 feet of space be maintained between individuals in accordance with social distancing protocols as per the federal government and CDC guidelines.
- For everyone’s continued protection; frequently touched furniture surfaces, doorknobs, countertops, and restroom facilities will be disinfected on a continual basis.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for use for all patients and guests.
- All magazines and reading materials will be removed from the waiting room to minimize cross-contamination.
- We ask that all patients monitor their temperature and possible indications of Covid-19 symptoms. Furthermore, we may ask to record your body temperature when you arrive in the office for your appointment.
- If you exhibit any flu-like symptoms, we will ask to reschedule your appointment until you are symptom free and completely well.
- If you have traveled out of the country or state of Texas in the past 14 days, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment until the recommended 14-day self – quarantine has concluded.
Dr. Koutrach and Team at NWHP