Our caring dentists and dental team at Northwest Houston Prosthodontics are committed to helping you keep your smile in the best possible health. While we provide high-quality restorations and replacements for damaged or missing teeth, we first strive to help you prevent dental problems. One of the most effective ways to keep your smile healthy and free from decay and disease is by visiting our office for regular dental cleanings and exams. During your routine teeth cleaning in Houston, Texas, our team will:
- Thoroughly clean the teeth by removing plaque and tartar (hardened plaque, which can only be removed by a dental professional)
- Polish your teeth for a shiny, healthy smile
- Examine your teeth for signs of decay, cavities, and other damage
- Evaluate the health of your gums, checking for signs of gum disease
- Assess any existing restorations (like crowns, bridges, etc.) for any needed repairs or maintenance
If needed, we will recommend dental treatments to restore your smile to good health. Your regular cleaning and exam is also an ideal time to discuss with Dr. Cobb any questions, concerns, or desires you have for your smile. If it has been longer than six months since your last dental cleaning, we encourage you to contact us today to schedule your next visit. We look forward to caring for your smile!